Surveying With Regular Cameras - Photogrammetry Made Easy For The Everyday Surveyor!
DatuGram™3D The New Revolution In Close-Range Photogrammetry Software
DatuGram™3D is a new revolutionary close-range photogrammetry software that lets you make land surveying measurements, mapping, 3D modeling, and technical CAD drawings directly from images of regular cameras, at sub-cm accuracy. Whether you're doing UAV photogrammetry with a quadcopter, mount your camera on a telescoping monopole, or just stand taking pictures for a building survey, using DatuGram™3D, both field and office work of topographic and as-built surveys are made:
Surveying & Mapping Close Range Photogrammetry Software Using Regular Cameras
DatuGram™3D is photogrammetry software made easy. There is no other close-range photogrammetry software as easy to use, fast and accurate as DatuGram™3D.
Using DatuGram™3D is as easy as 1. Shoot, 2. Anchor, 3. Datumate it!
- Shoot the survey area using a regular camera
- Anchor a few surveyed control points using conventional TPS or RTK-GPS
- Datumate it! Make your survey measurements and technical CAD drawings and measure new points directly on images
Beat Your Competitors to the Punch, Invest in DatuGram™3D Today!
DatuGram™3D will cut your time surveying in the field and make your job easier and safer, all with just a regular camera. Compared to the investment in GPS, robotic total stations, and complex laser scanning systems and software, this photogrammetry solution is inexpensive and lets land surveyors do work they used to shell out a lot of money for to aerial mapping companies.
DatuGram™3D allows you to do the following (to name but a few) directly on regular camera images:
- Create technical CAD drawings
- Real-time AutoCAD connection
- Do full 3D surveying mapping
- Draw and document as-built surveys
- Survey stockpiles accurately and quickly
- Survey and document building facades
- Create on-site topographic mapping
- and more!
Using DatuGram™3D Makes Your Work Faster and More Profitable!
All of this can be achieved at sub-cm accuracy using DatuGram™3D and a regular digital camera. A typical DatuGram™3D project is as simple and fast as taking several pictures and surveying the locations of a few control points.
You'll save time in the office as well as in the field, where DatuGram™3D's easy-to-use interface and work-flow does the heavy lifting for you, linking the images into clusters, geo-referencing the images and converting everything to full 3D surveying and geodetic mapping.
Survey and mapping companies using DatuGram™3D are seeing average time reductions of 30% to 50%, or more!
Using DatuGram™3D Makes Your Work Safer!
Your surveying field crews attain higher levels of safety surveying using DatuGram™3D. Now your land surveying field crews don't need to enter into areas that are traditionally dangerous to survey, such as:
- Contaminated worksites
- Inaccessible areas
DatuGram™3D Introduction and Overview Video
Key Features of DatuGram™3D
- For all types of surveys: topographic, as-built, etc
- Photographing with regular cameras
- Drawing maps and making measurements directly on the images
- 1:250 scale measurement accuracy: better than 2cm for 18Mpixel camera from 150m
- Three-fold increase in productivity in the field and the office
- Quality control of field work: project on images points measured in the field
- Automatic camera calibration module
- Automatic association of images using state-of-the-art image-processing technology New!
- Geo-referencing all images using a minimum of six control points, each marked in two images New!
- Marking new points from only one image: point automatically found in other images
- Geo-referencing and measurement accuracy visibly color-coded on screen
- Exporting maps in DXF format to CAD software
- Real-time connection with AutoCAD: real-time synchronization of drawing on images with open DWG file New!
- Available in multiple languages
Datumate’s products are revolutionizing “field-to-plan” processes for land surveying, civil engineering and architectural applications, providing at least a threefold increase in productivity and cost reduction. Datumate’s products serve a multitude of customers, including both private land surveying firms as well as national mapping agencies, allowing them to execute and process their land surveying works easier, faster, cost effectively, and with enhanced quality. Among the shareholders of Datumate are some of Israel’s largest venture capital firms.