Learn How to Use and Leverage Survey in AutoCAD Civil 3D
Join me for this intensive webinar and learn How to Use and Leverage Survey in AutoCAD Civil 3D. At the conclusion of this webinar you will know how to import fieldbooks and coordinate files, balance and adjust traverses, use the Survey and related database features.
When: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
Where: Online (Watch Live or Recorded Webinar Later)
By: Eric D. Colburn, PLS
Specifically, in this webinar you will learn:
- How to setup & use the Survey Database
- How to work with and import your digital fieldbook files
- How to use Network Groups
- How to do Traverse Analysis to adjust your traverses with:
- Compass Rule
- Transit Rule
- Crandall Rule
- Least Squares
- How to use Survey Point Groups
- How to setup & use the Figure Prefix Database
- How to use Figure Groups
- How to setup & use the Equipment Database
- Related survey functions and features
But Wait, There's More!
Full Digital Plus Pass also includes:
- Unlimited Webinar Recording Replay!
- Post Event Online Multimedia Course Access (checkout the Geo+Business Learning Center)!
- Online Multimedia Course Bonus Video and Materials!
Limited Availability, So Register Now To Learn How to Use and Leverage Survey in AutoCAD Civil 3D!