OLATHE, Kan. – Monday, January 6, 2014
Topcon Precision Agriculture (TPA) has named Jared Wilson as ag test engineer for the North America market. Wilson will report to Kurtis Kenne, TPA manager of global field testing.
Kenne said, “Jared brings a well-rounded ag background to this position. In addition to growing up on a family farm in Iowa, he has a degree in Agronomy and has worked in both the crop and equipment sides of precision ag. Most recently, he held positions as a field development engineer and manager of customer service for another precision ag manufacturer. His background in vehicle systems qualification, design and testing of product improvements will help strengthen the Topcon team in North America.”
Wilson said, “I am very excited to join the Topcon team and to be working with the advanced control systems and software that Topcon Precision Ag offers. This is an exciting opportunity to ensure that Topcon is providing the most advanced precision and machine control technology and products available to its dealers and end users.”
Wilson will work out of Topcon’s Livermore office. He currently lives in Alameda, Calif.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted in Business, Land Surveying, Land Surveying Equipment, News, Topcon and tagged Agricultural, Agricultural Test Enginee, Agriculture, Business, Enginee, Geospatial, GNSS, GPS, Land, Land Surveying, News, News Release, North America, North America Product Testing, Press Release, Product, Professional, Professional Land Surveying, Professional Land Surveyor, Professional Land Surveyor Source, Surveyor, Technology, Test, Test Enginee, Testing, Topcon.