September 25, 2011 in Associate Membership, Business, ClearEdge3D, Geomatics, GIS, GNSS, GPS, Hemisphere GPS, Javad GNSS, Land Surveying, Land Surveying Equipment, Leica, Links, Locata, News, NOAA, PCI Geomatics, Surveying Software, Topcon
Updates & Upgrades
In this week’s Professional Land Surveyor Weekly Roundup, I want to explain a few site upgrades in addition to this week’s summary.
If you are a regular visitor here, you’ve no doubt noticed a new look. You also might have found some of the site features updated, too. What’s happening, simply is that we are performing a major upgrade to the site software. It, no doubt, will take us some time to make every necessary update and upgrade, but we will try to keep the inconveniences to a minimum. All will be soon in order.
But there’s more: Seeing as we were already upgrading the site software, we decided this was the time to improve the site look and function, too. So, don’t be surprised to see a new look and layout rolling out this week. When all is said and done, we’re confident you will find the new updates, upgrades, and look well worth a few hiccups while we make these improvements.
Professional Land Surveyor Weekly Roundup:
- Professional Land Surveyor Source Twitter Weekly Updates for 2011-09-25
- ClearEdge3D Wins Prestigious National Science Foundation Grant for Automated Feature Extraction Research
- Hexagon Enters Into Exclusive Partnership with Locata Corporation for a Completely New Positioning Technology
- Javad GNNS Announces LightSquared Compensation and Integration
- LightSquared in the News Roundup
- NOAA Office of Coast Survey Charts to Provide More Info Faster
- NOAA’s VDatum a Free Unlimited Access Web-Based GIS Software Tool
- Locata Passes Critical U.S. Air Force Ground-Based Positioning System Design Review Milestone
- GAO Reports NOAA and NASA Improvements Needed for GOES Satellite Coverage Gap
- Topcon Announces MR-1 Modular GNSS Receiver
- PCI Geomatics Releases Next Generation of Flagship Geomatica Software Suite
- Professional Land Surveyor Weekly Roundup September 18, 2011