Here are a few quick links to the Professional Land Surveyor Forum. At the Forum you’ll find a few new topics of discussion and a new Winter Olympics 2010 Board, too.
If you’re a surveyor who has mining experience, or have worked on underground tunnel projects, then maybe you can help out a fellow surveyor with a vertical shaft problem (see link below).
Professional Land Surveyor Forum Updates:
- Vertical Shaft Problem
- Copan for Windows — free COGO tool — ver 09.11 out
- Is AutoCAD Civil 3D Good for Surveyors?
- Continuing Education Requirements – Should they be mandatory?
- What Did You Think About Winter Olympics 2010 The Opening Ceremony?
- Are You Satisfied With The Autodesk Subscription Maintenance & Support Program?
- How Do I Start Geocaching?
If you’re not a member of the Professional Land Surveyor Forum it’s quick and easy to sign up for by following the link below.
Note: As of 2011, the forum is upgraded as part of the Professional Land Surveyor Community.