Sponsor the Professional Land Surveyor Podcast
The Professional Land Surveyor Podcast is produced for land surveyors, civil designers, and CAD users, mostly AutoCAD Civil 3D but also other surveying related CAD and software users. Generally, the Professional Land Surveyor Podcast covers industry news, tips and tricks, and some editorial segements, equipment reviews, and industry interviews.
Any small promotional items you might offer can also be incorporated in show promotional segments as swag giveaways (in exchange for audience participation/mentioning the show on social media/small contests).
Your Professional Land Surveyor Podcast includes:
- Sponsorship announcement at the beginning and end of the Professional Land Surveyor Podcast. These prerecorded announcements are like a typical radio advertisement. You can supply your own announcement, I can record it in my voice, or for a little extra I can produce an audio advertisement for you.
- Reinforcing mentions before the beginning and ending announcement, and one near the middle of the podcast (each time thanking you as a sponsor and because of your show support, recommending that the listeners buy from you too).
Additionally, each Professional Land Surveyor Podcast gets a show notes post on my site published at the same time as the podcast. The podcast is also available on iTunes.
In the show notes post, you will also get:
- Hyperlinked sponsor logo to your website.
- Hyperlinked text to your website (and a thank you along with asking listeners to support you because you supported the podcast).
- 125X125 website sidebar ad noting, “Podcast sponsored by…”, if the podcast sponsorship is for multiple months.
- Social media campaign including buildup to podcast, podcast announcement when broadcast, and show follow-up on Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, and elsewhere. Your own cross-promotion will amplify the results.
The Professional Land Surveyor Podcast Sponsorship is only $895 per episode. Sponsorship exclusivity only included for long-term podcast sponsorship arrangements.
I can also prepare a quote to offer services for graphic design, audio ad production (Sponsorship announcement at the beginning and end of the podcast), and advanced show production, if needed. These are just two ideas where you might greatly benefit by including advanced show production:
- I can produce expanded show segments spotlighting your organization, your products, or sales specials you are promoting.
- I can produce and manage an online promotion/giveaway for you.
Price is per episode.
Download the 2012 Marketing Kit