Updates & Upgrades
In this week's Professional Land Surveyor Weekly Roundup, I want to explain a few site upgrades in addition to this week's summary.
If you are a regular visitor here, you've no doubt noticed a new look. You also might have found some of the site features updated, too. What's happening, simply is that we are performing a major upgrade to the site software. It, no doubt, will take us some time to make every necessary update and upgrade, but we will try to keep the inconveniences to a minimum. All will be soon in order.
But there's more: Seeing as we were already upgrading the site software, we decided this was the time to improve the site look and function, too. So, don't be surprised to see a new look and layout rolling out this week. When all is said and done, we're confident you will find the new updates, upgrades, and look well worth a few hiccups while we make these improvements.
Professional Land Surveyor Weekly Roundup:
- Professional Land Surveyor Source Twitter Weekly Updates for 2011-09-25
- ClearEdge3D Wins Prestigious National Science Foundation Grant for Automated Feature Extraction Research
- Hexagon Enters Into Exclusive Partnership with Locata Corporation for a Completely New Positioning Technology
- Javad GNNS Announces LightSquared Compensation and Integration
- LightSquared in the News Roundup
- NOAA Office of Coast Survey Charts to Provide More Info Faster
- NOAA’s VDatum a Free Unlimited Access Web-Based GIS Software Tool
- Locata Passes Critical U.S. Air Force Ground-Based Positioning System Design Review Milestone
- GAO Reports NOAA and NASA Improvements Needed for GOES Satellite Coverage Gap
- Topcon Announces MR-1 Modular GNSS Receiver
- PCI Geomatics Releases Next Generation of Flagship Geomatica Software Suite
- Professional Land Surveyor Weekly Roundup September 18, 2011