In this week’s PROFESSIONAL LAND SURVEYOR SURVEY I’m asking the question of when you use AutoCAD, How Often Does AutoCAD Crash on You?
Take the survey and please tell us what you think about the issue of AutoCAD crashing, how often it crashes, and how it impacts you and your company.
How Often Does AutoCAD Crash on You?
- Once a Day. (38%, 8 Votes)
- Once a Week. (33%, 7 Votes)
- 20 or More Times a Week. (14%, 3 Votes)
- 6 to 9 Times a Week. (10%, 2 Votes)
- 10 to 19 Times a Week. (5%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 22