Professional Land Surveyor News: AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011 Survey and API Hotfix
Autodesk has announced an update / hotfix for it's AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011 product line. According to Autodesk, this update / hotfix address the following:
In a continued effort to improve, we are releasing this hotfix for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011 that addresses a number of survey, and some addition non-survey related issues.
"This hotfix contains the solutions to the following issues.
- Creating a feature line from a closed polyline with assigned elevations no longer causes the program to exit.
- Help now appears as expected when running Civil 3D as AutoCAD 2011.
- Datasets containing large numbers of control and non-control points now open and import more quickly.
- Figure prefix databases will now match lower case figure names.
- You can now create parcels from multiple objects selected in a DGN underlay.
- Application Product Interface changes are included that improve:
- Point group import functionality
- Custom draw issues with second command instances in localized Japanese builds"
You can download this update / hotfix using the following links.
You can also visit the AutoCAD Civil 3D & AutoCAD Civil Services & Support page for this Survey and API Hotfix using this link »» AutoCAD Civil 3D & AutoCAD Civil Services & Support Survey and API Hotfix