This Digital download Adobe PDF file Traverse Control Sheet was created to provide quality control/quality assurance to your survey control network to verify the following:
- That your field crew used the correct points to start and end a traverse.
- That all points used to start and end a traverse are in the same project or identified correctly if from prior projects.
- That the Closed-Loop is in fact, by point numbers, a Closed-Loop.
- If not a Closed-Loop, then what control is used for this Open-Loop traverse or does additional work, like GPS survey control, needs to be done.
The benefits of this Traverse Control sheet are:
- Your field crew will be clear as to the points and point numbers used.
- Your field crew will know that the points used are correct for a Closed-Loop traverse.
- This sheet will provide a document to coordinate between your field work and your software, like Civil 3D Survey Databases.
- It provides one place for organizing and making hard-copy backup documentation.