PUS-Projects Manager Training July 11-12, 2011
NGS is currently beta-testing a Network Processing Option for OPUS known as OPUS-Projects. This feature will allow the processing, adjustment and publishing of multiple stations over multiple days. Because of the increased complexity of this capability, the creation and management of Projects for OPUS is limited to those who have completed an OPUS-Projects Workshop.
Step 1: Creating a Project
Step 2: Uploading Data To Your Project
Step 3: Session Processing
Step 4: Network Adjustment and Publishing
What Is OPUS-Projects?
- Web-based access to process multiple marks and multiple occupations
- Data uploading through OPUS
- Data processing using the PAGES software
- Visualization and management aids
Do We Really Need Another OPUS Flavor?
- Yes. The NGS and other groups have a history of projects whose specifications can’t be entirely supported by OPUS
- Yes, again. As good as OPUS does, and that is very good indeed, sacrificing simplicity for flexibility can improve results in many cases
What’s In This Workshop?
- By attending this workshop, you should have enough information to successfully use OPUS-Projects for your own projects. Once the training is completed, you’ll be given an opportunity to register your email address thereby authorizing you to create and process new OPUS-Projects.
- This is an interactive workshop, which means attendees should bring their own laptop for use during the workshop. Wireless internet connectivity will be available.
- A project containing a training data set will be assigned to you. You’ll have an opportunity to work along with the presentations plus time is allotted for you to explore your project individually.
OPUS-Projects Manager Training
July 11-12, 2011
San Diego, CA 92101