New Professional Land Surveyor Learning Center (PLSLC) Course: AutoCAD Civil 3D Basic Units Settings
Yesterday I announced the new online Professional Land Surveyor Learning Center (PLSLC) I’ve created for professional land surveyors, AutoCAD Civil 3D users, and designers.
Today I want to let you know about the first available course called AutoCAD Civil 3D Basic Units Settings. Here's a little information about this online course:
C3D-101: AutoCAD Civil 3D Basic Units Settings
This course discusses the processes and procedures to setup your AutoCAD Civil 3D drawing Basic Unit Settings to eliminate mistakes due to inappropriate and inconsistent settings.
Specific AutoCAD Civil 3D Basic Units Settings covered in this course are:
- Units and Zone Settings.
- Survey Database and Survey Database Zone Settings.
- LandXML Data Imperial Units Settings.
- Angle Format Settings.
- Drawing Scale Settings.
This course includes a multiple-choice quiz at the end, which is designed to enhance the understanding of the course materials. This course cost $19.00.
For full access to this course you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on the Professional Land Surveyor Learning Center (PLSLC) if it is your first time.
Here are the steps to create a New Account:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enroll" you in the course (Note: There is no "enrollment key" for C3D-101 AutoCAD Civil 3D Basic Units Settings).
- You can now access the full course. In the future you will only need to enter your personal username and password to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
As mentioned above, if you have already created an account on the Professional Land Surveyor Learning Center (PLSLC) then to purchase and access the C3D-101: AutoCAD Civil 3D Basic Units Settings course you will first need to be logged in.
Visit the Professional Land Surveyor Learning Center (PLSLC) Today.