This training course is for anyone who needs to know and understand how to use AutoCAD Civil 3D for land surveying / geomatics. If you're switching over from AutoCAD Land Desktop, or just struggling with Civil 3D, then this is the course for you. This course is sent directly to your inbox so you can work on it when it's convenient for you. You will get one or two letters weekly along with links to custom, private videos, and exercises. But it all comes in via your inbox.
Topics covered: Basics, Drawing Settings, Points, Description Keys, Point Groups, Survey Databases, Figures, Parcels, Surfaces, Alignments.
What You get:
- 12 weeks of actionable AutoCAD Civil 3D training and advice, lessons, and homework.
- BONUS week where we take a real surveying project from field to finish.
- Video AutoCAD Civil 3D tutorials featuring Eric Colburn, PLS.
- Live interactive sessions with Eric Colburn, PLS and/or your classmates (across a few time zones to accommodate people).
- Nearly unlimited email access during your course. Just drop Eric a line and he’ll offer what he can for advice above and beyond what you get from the course.
Ready to give it a try?