NEW C3D-102 Working With Images And Surfaces Available on the Professional Land Surveyor Learning Center
In this AutoCAD Civil 3D course you will learn the best practices for working with Images and Surfaces when draping an Image over a Surface.
In this course you will learn:
- How to export Surface Borders
- How to turn a 3D Polyline into a 2D Polyline
- How to insert Geo-Referenced Images
- How to trim an Image to the Surface Border
- How to drape an Image over a Surface
The first four learning points can be used for many AutoCAD Civil 3D tasks, in addition to draping an Image over a Surface.