Close-Range Photogrammetry Made Easy!
DatuGram™3D The New Revolution In Close-Range Photogrammetry Software
DatuGram™3D is a new revolutionary close-range photogrammetry software that lets you make land surveying measurements, mapping, 3D modeling, and technical CAD drawings directly from images of regular cameras, at sub-cm accuracy. Whether you're doing UAV photogrammetry with a quadcopter, mount your camera on a telescoping monopole, or just stand taking pictures for a building survey, using DatuGram™3D, both field and office work of topographic and as-built surveys are made:
Surveying & Mapping Close Range Photogrammetry Software Using Regular Cameras
DatuGram™3D is photogrammetry software made easy. There is no other close-range photogrammetry software as easy to use, fast and accurate as DatuGram™3D.
Using DatuGram™3D is as easy as 1. Shoot, 2. Anchor, 3. Datumate it!
- Shoot the survey area using a regular camera
- Anchor a few surveyed control points using conventional TPS or RTK-GPS
- Datumate it! Make your survey measurements and technical CAD drawings and measure new points directly on images
DatuGram™3D Video Playlist
Key Features of DatuGram™3D
- For all types of surveys: topographic, as-built, etc
- Photographing with regular cameras
- Drawing maps and making measurements directly on the images
- 1:250 scale measurement accuracy: better than 2cm for 18Mpixel camera from 150m
- Three-fold increase in productivity in the field and the office
- Quality control of field work: project on images points measured in the field
- Automatic camera calibration module
- Automatic association of images using state-of-the-art image-processing technology New!
- Geo-referencing all images using a minimum of six control points, each marked in two images New!
- Marking new points from only one image: point automatically found in other images
- Geo-referencing and measurement accuracy visibly color-coded on screen
- Exporting maps in DXF format to CAD software
- Real-time connection with AutoCAD: real-time synchronization of drawing on images with open DWG file New!
- Available in multiple languages
Operating System Requirements
- Windows XP Professional or Home edition (SP3 or later): (RAM: Minimum 2GB RAM; recommended 3GB RAM).
- Windows 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium: (RAM: Minimum 4GB RAM; recommended 8GB).
- Windows 8 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium: (RAM: Minimum 4GB RAM; recommended 8GB).
CPU and Hard Disk Requirements
- CPU: minimum Intel core I3 (or equivalent); recommended I5.
- Hard disk: minimum 10GB of free space; recommended 20GB.
Screen and Graphics Card Requirements
- Display resolution: at least 1,280×768 with True Color; recommended 1,600×960.
- Graphics card: at least 0.5GB, recommended 1GB
- Available Internet connection for installation, activation and upgrades.
- DXF file formats: DXF 2006 onwards.
Datumate recommends using digital cameras with:
- Use a high-resolution camera (at least 18-megapixel).
- Use a camera with a large CCD/CMOS sensor (larger than 100mm²).
- Use a lightweight camera (body weight lower than 300 grams) with Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Use a wide-angle lens with a fixed focal length (between 8 and 16 mm).
Here are a few cameras recommended by Datumate: Sony Alpha ILCE-A6000, Samsung NS Mini, Nikon 1 J4, Panasonic Lumix DNC-GM1