New Version of AutoCAD® Drawing Security Software Now Available
Apple Creek, Ohio, October 30, 2009 -- CADVault 6, the latest version of AutoCAD drawing security software from CADLock, Inc., is now available for download at http://www.cadlock.com/download/. CADVault 6 includes numerous improvements including:
- Support for the AutoCAD 2010 based products
- Support for 64 bit versions of AutoCAD and AutoCAD based products
- Improved support for translating objects back to older drawing formats
- New ribbon panel in AutoCAD 2009 and 2010
- Vault wizard can open drawing without prompting for each vault
- Uses less memory and works faster in certain cases
- New lisp sample shows how to automate vault creation
CADVault 6 is a free upgrade for CADVault 5 users who purchased their license within the past year. Licenses between one and two years old receive an upgrade discount of 50% off the price of a new license, while licenses older than two years receive a discount of 25% off the retail price of a new license. CADVault 5 users can use the software's Update Check feature to determine their upgrade eligibility.
The freely downloadable software runs in fully functional evaluation mode for unlicensed users. License costs and additional product information are available on the CADVault product page athttp://www.cadlock.com/products/CADVault/.
About CADLock, Inc.
CADLock, Inc. is a privately held manufacturer of data security software solutions headquartered in Ohio, USA with regional offices in Germany and Australia. CADLock security technology, code named "Orion", has powered its AutoCAD drawing file security software since 1996. CADLock® is the most trusted name in AutoCAD drawing file security. For more information visit http://www.cadlock.com.
CADLock and CADVault are registered trademarks of CADLock, Inc. AutoCAD is a registered trademark of Autodesk, Inc. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.