It's that time of year when Autodesk rolls out it's latest and greatest version of AutoCAD products. So, I thought you might like to know what are the system requirements for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014.
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 System Requirements
For 64-bit AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014
- Windows® 8 Professional edition or Windows 7® (recommended) Enterprise, Ultimate, or Professional edition operating system
- AMD Athlon™ 64 processor with SSE2 technology, AMD Opteron™ processor with SSE2 technology, Intel® Xeon processor with Intel EM64T support and SSE2, or Intel® Pentium® 4 processor with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
- 4 GB RAM minimum (8 GB recommended)
- 12 GB disk space for installation (7 GB for electronic download with at least 2 GB free after installation)
- 1,280 x 1,024 true color video display adapter (1,600 x 1,200 with true color recommended; multiple monitors are supported)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7 or later
- DVD drive
Additional 3D modeling requirements
- Pentium 4 or Athlon processor, 3.0 GHz or greater, or Intel or AMD dual-core processor, 2.0 GHz or greater
- 8 GB RAM or more
- 2 GB free hard disk available, not including installation requirements
- 1,280 x 1,024 true color video display adapter 128 MB or greater, Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, Direct3D® capable workstation class graphics card (1,600 x 1,200 display with true color recommended; multiple monitors are supported)
I'm just starting to look into the features of AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014, but what struck me is that Autodesk doesn't list system requirements for 32-bit computers. Does that impact you?