AutoCAD Civil 3D Services & Support - AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Hotfix 2
In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Hotfix 2 which fixes or addresses a variety of issues discovered by customers and by Autodesk's internal testing team.
This Hotfix includes the updates contained in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Hotfix 1.
Note: This Hotfix applies to all language versions and to versions of AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 with previous hotfixes applied.
Before applying this update, make sure that any customizations made to the user profile (such as, customizations made to the support file search paths, print file customizations, printer support file paths, redirections, custom template settings, and so on) are exported to a secure location, then imported and reapplied after the update has been successfully installed.
You cannot run an automatic uninstall to remove this update. To restore your version of AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 to its pre-update state, uninstall AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 and reinstall it.
Primary Issues Resolved by This Hotfix
As a result of detailed information from customers who used the Customer Error Reporting Utility, a number of problems were identified and fixed. Updates have been made in the following commands and features:
- Creating feature lines from objects when the objects are overlapping closed polylines no longer causes the application to close unexpectedly.
- An issue that caused fatal errors when closing the application has been resolved.
- The stability of the Audit command has been improved.
- A severe stability issue when working in paperspace has been resolved. The issue occurred when panning and zooming and then attempting to perform an AutoCAD edit, such as erasing an object.
- An issue that caused the application to close unexpectedly on startup has been resolved. The issue was related to migrated settings from a previous release.
- An error causing the application to close unexpectedly while using the Grade to Surface command has been resolved.
- An error causing the application to close unexpectedly while moving a PVI has been resolved.
- Stability when opening some drawings when Level of Detail is turned on has been improved.
Included fixes from Hotfix 1
- An issue with the Survey Figures Property dialog box has been resolved. In the lower section of the panel you can now see the vertex properties for chain type figures.
- An issue when opening an AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 drawing in Navisworks Manage 2013 with the AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Object Enabler installed has been resolved. After applying the hotfix, importing a drawing using Navisworks Manage 2013 no longer results in the application becoming unresponsive or closing unexpectedly.
Download the AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Hotfix 2
Update 9/10/12 - Autodesk has removed this update from their website without explanation, so the link below does not work. I will leave the broken link for now, and hopefully can update it with a working link as soon as Autodesk provides one.
Download the AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Hotfix 2 here »»
Autodesk - AutoCAD Civil 3D Services & Support - AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Hotfix 2.