AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012 Update 1 Available for Download
"In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012 Service Pack 1, which fixes or addresses a variety of issues discovered by customers and by Autodesk's internal testing team.
This Service Pack includes all previous hotfixes for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012. It also includes the fixes included in AutoCAD 2012 Service Pack 1 and AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 Service Pack 1.
Note: This update applies to all language versions and to versions of AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012 with previous hotfixes applied.
Before applying this update, make sure that any customizations made to the user profile (such as, customizations made to the support file search paths, print file customizations, printer support file paths, redirections, custom template settings, and so on) are exported to a secure location, then imported and reapplied after the update has been successfully installed.
You cannot run an automatic uninstall to remove this update. To restore your version of AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012 to its pre-update state, uninstall AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012 and reinstall it."
Professional Land Surveyor Source: Autodesk
Primary Issues Resolved by This AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012 Update 1 Service Pack
- Performance while adding entities to an alignment has been improved.
- An inconsistent result from the Alignment.StationOffset() .NET API has been resolved.
- AlignmentEntity::SubEntityCount now shows the correct value.
- An issue where corridor overrides cannot be deleted from some migrated drawings has been resolved.
- Corridor Section Editor performance has been improved.
- Corridor rebuilding performance has been improved.
- An issue where corridor feature lines do not connect if the center alignment and offset alignment have different station ranges has been resolved.
- When switching drawings containing corridors, the application no longer becomes unresponsive.
- When running quantities using a LandSuperElevationAOR with a subbase of 0.00', the application no longer becomes unresponsive.
- While generating materials automatically by sample line group in the Quantity Takeoff Criteria dialog box, cancelling the process no longer causes the application to close unexpectedly.
- An issue were broken references for the alignment subtype could not be repaired has been resolved.
- The rail alignment icon in the Data Shortcut tree no longer changes to a centerline icon after creating a reference.
- The alignment subtypes and profile information are no longer lost after converting a Vault project into a Data Shortcut project.
- Startup time has been improved when opening projects located on a remote server.
- A permission conflict when creating Data Shortcuts has been resolved.
- An error is no longer generated when creating a profile reference.
- Subassembly issues found by the AUDIT command are now repaired.
- Export to AutoCAD no longer changes alignment label or section view label appearance.
- Running Edit Text from the context menu no longer disables the text edit command after first use.
- Undocking the Inquiry Tool no longer causes the application to close unexpectedly.
- Changing the value of the Object Property Data optionin the Publish Options dialog box no longer causes the application to close unexpectedly.
- Changing the style of a point group in Toolspace no longer causes the application to become inactive.
- AutoCAD commands are no longer slow to initiate when xref's are attached.
- Clicking the Help button from the Tool Palette now opens content as expected.
- Icons in contextual ribbons now appear as expected.
- The Grading to Surface command no longer causes the application to close unexpectedly.
Hydrology and Hydraulics
- Hydraflow Express has been updated to calculate culvert coefficients as expected.
- The Storm Sewers import command now rounds 2" and 8" diameter pipes properly.
- Part styles are no longer mismatched when importing with Part Swapping turned off and Part Family turned on when using the Storm Sewers import command.
- An unexpected error that occurs when creating a block that contains a grading object has been resolved.
- Referenced pipes are now appearing as expected in section view.
- Selecting the Map Task Pane button on the View tab of the ribbon in the Planning and Analysis workspace no longer causes the application to close unexpectedly.
- An error when creating a best fit profile with pipes in profile view has been resolved.
- Null structures with the same location as junction structures are now deleted as expected.
- Using the Repair All References command no longer causes an unexpected error.
- Performance while opening a drawing with a surface profile has been improved.
- A message that blocks a user from checking in a drawing file when working in a full replication environment has been removed.
- Shared profiles are now displayed as expected in Prospector for Offset, Curb Return, and Miscellaneous alignments.
- When importing a project from a data shortcut folder, profile objects in new drawings can now be seen in Prospector after import.
- After checking a drawing into Vault, referenced objects are now listed on the Where Used tab as expected.
- Check-in performance has been improved.
- The data file no longer loses dependency information upon import into a new Vault project.
- Unnecessary folders are no longer being checked in along with the project during the import process.
- Clearing highlight from QTO Manager no longer causes an unexpected error.
- Corridor reports now work as expected.
- The Transportation Extension Slope Stake report has been updated to the latest version and now runs as designed.
- There is no longer a discrepancy between the reported bounded volume and the TIN volume surface when the same polyline applied as a boundary.
- Surfaces now tessellate around curves in parcels as expected.
- Surface volume computation performance has been improved.
- Deleting a point from a surface no longer causes the application to close unexpectedly.
- An unexpected error no longer occurs when opening a file with Level of Detail turned on.
- A latitude and longitude field book file no longer creates reversed northing and easting coordinates.
- The Point File Formats dialog box in the Import Survey Data wizard now saves changes.
- The application now generates the proper point descriptions from the TSS point codes and the "TSS/Comment" field in the survey database.
- Survey linework coding now properly parses descriptions that contain leading or doubled up comment escape delimiters.
- The transition length table in the Superelevation wizard is no longer reset to the first one in the list.
- The paste icon now appears on the Home tab in the 2D Drafting & Annotation workspace.
Get the AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012 Update 1
Use this link to get the AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012 Update.