A short list of 7 signs I've noticed this week signaling that Spring is finally here:
- Deer Ticks are crawling about, again. And thanks to the little bugger that I found on my stomach today.
- Found hundreds of little black ants under a rock. Unfortunately after most of them fell on my hands and arms.
- Saw a small foot long snake this week.
- My lawn was pockmarked with holes this morning from night crawlers.
- Flying bugs are back. Saw several moths flying about and mosquitoes, too.
- Crossed paths while driving today with a local excavator/septic system installer who stays in Florida for the winter. I know when I see him back in town, spring is here again.
- The telephones have started ringing again (and emails also) with people looking to have their land surveyed! Yea!